Cupcake Vineyards is the official 2019 wine sponsor of this year's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival and it will be sharing The Frozie—a personalized frozen wine drink—at the event. At the festival, Cupcake Vineyards will be the first-ever beverage in a can available at Coachella, making it easy for event-goers to enjoy the conveniently packaged wine, which is portable, shareable and unbreakable.
To help people cool off in between sets, Cupcake Vineyards will be sharing The Frozie as an "edible selfie" treat. On-site, festival attendees will be able to pose with an interactive, oversized wine glass and have their likeness printed on the whipped foam that tops their frozen wine drink in either a Rosé Frozie or Sauvignon Blanc Bellini Frozie flavor.
Cupcake Vineyards is Sharing 'The Frozie' Featuring Selfies at Coachella
1. Personalized Frozen Wine Drinks - Cupcake Vineyards is showing the market how personalized frozen wine drinks can be a unique offering for events and gatherings.
2. Interactive Brand Activations - Cupcake Vineyards shows a way for brands to create interactive brand activations that engage consumers in a unique way.
3. Convenient Packaging - Cupcake Vineyards demonstrates how offering a product in convenient packaging can disrupt the beverage industry.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverage companies can take note of Cupcake Vineyards' unique approach and further develop products that cater to consumer experiences.
2. Event Planning - Event planning companies can learn from Cupcake Vineyards' offering and create personalized offerings for events and gatherings.
3. Packaging - Packaging companies can explore innovative packaging solutions, like Cupcake Vineyards' cans, that cater to consumer needs for convenience and portability.