Green Goo is a company based out of the United States that specializes in plant-based natural medical and hygiene products. The company launched a 'Fresh Peppermint' plant-based toothpaste, which functions like conventional toothpaste and is able to clean teeth, prevent plaque builds ups, freshen breath, and whiten smiles. The plant-based toothpaste is comprised of aloe vera, calendula, and menthol for the mint flavor. Green Goo's Fresh Peppermint toothpaste also contains no Fluoride or Carrageenan and is currently available for a $12.95 price point.
As interest for plant-based products continues to grow, consumers may also consider switching to a plant-based toothpaste if they believe it can serve the same purpose while using more natural ingredients.
Image Credit: Green Goo
Green Goo Created a 'Fresh Peppermint' Toothpaste Made Form Plants
1. Plant-based Oral Care - Innovation opportunity for companies to create more plant-based oral care products that cater to consumers' growing interest in natural ingredients.
2. Fluoride-free Toothpaste - Opportunity for companies to create fluoride-free toothpaste options for consumers who are seeking alternatives to conventional toothpaste ingredients.
3. Natural Teeth Whitening - Opportunity for companies to create natural teeth whitening solutions that are plant-based and provide the same benefits as conventional teeth whitening treatments.
1. Natural Health & Wellness - Companies in the natural health and wellness industry can expand their offerings to include plant-based oral care products that cater to a growing consumer demand for natural ingredients.
2. Oral Care - Opportunity for companies in the oral care industry to expand their product lines to include more plant-based and natural options for consumers.
3. Personal Care - Companies in the personal care industry can explore creating more plant-based and natural options, such as toothpaste, to cater to consumers who are seeking alternatives to conventional products.