Foundation Partners Group, a funeral home company in the US, is modernizing the admittedly somber experience of a funeral by introducing high-tech multimedia to its homes. The company's multi-sensory experience rooms include not just video, but also audio and even olfactory effects that will provide a more holistic sense of mourning for those at Foundation Partners Group's homes.
Eulogizing videos are nothing new for funerals, but Foundation Parters Group's multi-sensory experience rooms literally expand on that concept. The rooms have wall-to-wall projector screens that can play videos as well as stock footage from locations like a beach or a mountainside. Most strikingly, the rooms offer custom scents that can be coupled with these environments. For instance, the room can be set to smell like fresh cut grass if the deceased was a golfer.
Foundation Partners Group Offers Multi-sensory Experience Rooms
1. High-tech Funeral Services - Expanding Funeral Services with Multimedia Experiences
2. Multi-sensory Experience Rooms - Enhancing Funeral Homes with Audiovisual and Olfactory Effects
3. Customized Funeral Environments - Personalizing Funerals with Scent and Visual Settings
1. Funeral Services - Incorporating High-Tech Innovations for Enhanced Funeral Experiences
2. Audiovisual Technology - Providing Advanced Multimedia Systems for Funeral Homes
3. Scent Marketing - Creating Custom Scents to Evoke Emotional Connections in Funeral Settings