Looking both femininely whimsical and rock-chic cool, the gorgeous Freja Beha Erichsen stars in this folksy fashion shoot for the Glamour France August 2014 cover shoot and editorial. But unlike other fashion spreads, the stunning model is not contempt with just being in front of the camera, so she takes on the job of being the one behind it as well in some of the images.
For the 'Rock & Folk' editorial, the always-mesmerizing Erichsen is captured by photographer Fred Meylan and styled by fashion editor Marine Braunschvig. In the folksy fashion shoot, we see the brunette beauty posing both outdoors and indoors looking like the epitome of bohemian glam in androgynous, charming and romantic styles that features the season's hottest flared pants, leather jackets and ruffled blouses.
Freja Beha Erichsen Stars in the Glamour France August 2014 Cover Shoot
1. Folk-inspired Fashion - The rise of folk-inspired fashion trends presents opportunities for brands to incorporate bohemian glam and androgynous styles into their designs.
2. Model-turned-photographer - The trend of models taking on the role of photographer opens up opportunities for collaboration and creative expression within the fashion industry.
3. Whimsical Editorials - Creating whimsical and visually captivating editorials provides an opportunity for fashion brands to showcase their creativity and engage with their audience.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the folk-inspired fashion trend to create new and innovative designs that appeal to a bohemian and chic aesthetic.
2. Photography - The model-turned-photographer trend opens up opportunities for photographers to collaborate with models and create unique and captivating fashion shoots.
3. Magazine Publishing - The trend of producing whimsical and visually stunning editorials presents opportunities for magazine publishers to create engaging content that resonates with their readers.