These Flux Foldable Armchairs by Douwe Jacobs and Tom Schouten are inspired by paper-folding sculptures.
These chairs act just like Origami in its ability to fold in different ways. These seats come in a variety of rainbow colors. Capable of being stored away with a wall mount, these Flux Foldable Armchairs are modern, convenient and space-saving. Check out these pieces in the featured gallery.
Implications - Consumers are looking for creative designs that will stimulate them intellectually. Combining this with functionality will attract a wider audience who are tired of the mundane nature of products that aren't thought-provoking. Companies could recognize this need from customers for more designs that aren't purely made just for necessity.
Flux Foldable Armchairs are Flexible for All Your Seating Pleasures
1. Foldable Furniture - The trend of designing furniture that is foldable and takes less space can be seen from these Flux Foldable Armchairs, which offer convenience and space-saving attributes.
2. Origami-inspired Designs - The Origami-inspired design trend, exemplified by Flux Foldable Armchairs, can be adopted by furniture manufacturers to create unique, collapsible furniture that can be stored easily.
3. Smart Storage Solutions - The trend towards smart storage solutions like wall mounts and collapsible furniture, as seen in these Flux Foldable Armchairs, will be appealing for consumers living in smaller spaces.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry could explore the use of Origami-inspired design and Foldable furniture to provide convenient and space-saving options for customers.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry could incorporate the use of Origami-inspired designs and smart storage solutions like foldable furniture in their layouts for smaller spaces.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry could introduce smart storage solutions like collapsible furniture and wall mounts to offer space-saving options for those living in smaller homes and apartments.