The conceptual Fauld Chair has been designed by graphic design student and designer Andy Gilles as a functional seating solution for indoor or outdoor use to suit different needs throughout the day. The chair maintains a modular construction with a total of three parts that interconnect with one another to form a traditional seating solution. The chair will reveal an elongated lounge chair construction when desired to accommodate relaxation with ease.
The conceptual Fauld Chair is suited for living spaces, but could also function effectively at beach resorts, hotels, bars and restaurants. This is thanks to the changing aesthetic that can serve multiple purposes instead of just one to reduce the number of styles that need to be kept on hand.
The Conceptual Fauld Chair by Andy Gilles is Efficient
1. Modular Furniture Design - The Fauld Chair utilizes modular construction to allow for transformations that increase its functionality.
2. Multifunctional Seating - The Fauld Chair changes from a traditional chair into an elongated lounge chair, increased versatility is a trend in seating design.
3. Sustainability in Design - The Fauld Chair is made from 100% recycled polypropylene, showing a trend towards eco-friendly and sustainable materials in design.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can incorporate modular designs into their products to increase functionality and appeal to customers who want space-saving solutions.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, bars, and restaurants can benefit from multifunctional seating that appeals to a variety of guest needs, as well as sustainable materials that appeal to eco-conscious customers.
3. Eco-friendly Manufacturing - Designers and manufacturers can shift to using more recycled and sustainable materials to create products that meet growing demand for environmentally friendly options.