The streets of New York City don't always provide the most aesthetically pleasing view, but the famed jewelry brand Tiffany & Co. is aiming to change that with an activation dubbed 'Floral Flash.'
Floral Flash is a result of the brand's collaboration with Lewis Miller Design, a floral studio that's no stranger to making beautiful floral arrangements in unexpected places. The partnership with Tiffany & Co. is elevating these artful installations by incorporating the brand's luxe home accessories and products. This real-world advertisement promotes the jewelry brand's product line in a way that's both eye-catching and immersive, effectively aligning the brand's values with that of beautification.
In addition, this clever advertisement campaign reminds consumers of the adaptive nature of the 181 year old brand.
Image Credit: Tiffany & Co. via Facebook
Tiffany & Co.'s Floral Flash Aims to Beautify NYC's Streets
1. Branded Floral Installations - Creating unexpected floral arrangements as a form of brand advertisement and beautification.
2. Collaborative Advertising - Partnering with design studios to elevate brand activations and create immersive experiences.
3. Adaptive Branding - Using innovative marketing campaigns to showcase the brand's evolution over time.
1. Jewelry - Exploring opportunities to incorporate floral and artistic elements into jewelry branding and advertising.
2. Floral Design - Collaborating with luxury brands to create unique floral installations and displays.
3. Home Decor - Integrating branded home accessories and products into artistic displays and activations.