Just as a base of black tea can be transformed into Earl Grey tea with the addition of bergamot, Folkington's created a new kind of flavored tonic water with natural quinine, botanical extracts and bergamot oil. The Earl Grey Tonic, which also includes rosemary, mint and cucumber, is said to put a “quintessentially British twist” on the classic gin and tonic.
The new product joining Folkington's tonic water range is said to pair best with classic London Dry gins, vodkas, and also light and golden spirits.
From Earl Grey-based liqueurs to tea-based cocktails, consumers are embracing the combination of tea and alcohol culture and with thousands of varieties of tea available, there is ample room for both individuals and brands to experiment with new creations that are pleasing to the palate.
Folkington's Earl Grey Tonic Features Natural Bergamot Oil
1. Tea-based Alcoholic Beverages - Creating innovative tea-based alcoholic beverages by combining different tea varieties with various spirits.
2. Flavored Tonic Waters - Developing unique flavored tonic waters by infusing natural botanical extracts and oils.
3. Tea and Alcohol Culture - Exploring the growing trend of combining tea and alcohol to create unique and palatable experiences.
1. Beverage Industry - Introducing new tea-based alcoholic products and flavored tonic water options to cater to evolving consumer preferences.
2. Hospitality Industry - Incorporating tea-based drinks and innovative flavored tonic waters into cocktail menus to attract customers seeking unique experiences.
3. Alcohol Industry - Partnering with tea brands to create tea-infused spirits and explore the intersection of tea and alcohol culture.