A Portland-based brewery recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for a micro-brew that is infused with the natural flavor of hemp. Although many people associate hemp with cannabis, hemp-based products are free from THC. This beer provides the rich taste of hemp without the effects of marijuana.
The hemp-based beer is an amber ale that has been infused with the natural taste of hemp. The beer itself is brewed with hemp water, which gives it a unique earthy taste. The hemp used in the beer is supplied by a local hemp farm and the micro-brew is produced by a local Portland brewery.
While the hemp-based beer is still just a concept, the company is current raising funds to bring the unique amber ale to consumers.
This Micro-Brew is Infused with the Natural Flavor of Hemp
1. Hemp Water - Opportunities for other beverage companies to incorporate hemp-infused water as a unique flavor profile in their products.
2. Hemp-based Products - As more states legalize cannabis, there is an opportunity for more companies to create hemp-based products like food, supplements, and cosmetics.
3. Non-intoxicating Cannabis Products - As the stigma around cannabis decreases, there is an opportunity for more companies to create non-intoxicating cannabis drinks, foods, and beauty products.
1. Beverage Industry - Opportunities for beverage companies to expand their offerings with unique flavors like hemp water or non-intoxicating cannabis-infused drinks.
2. Agriculture Industry - As more companies look for sustainable and eco-friendly products, the hemp industry is an opportunity for farmers to diversify their crops and meet growing demand.
3. Cannabis Industry - As more cannabis products become legal and the industry grows, there is an opportunity for companies to innovate and create unique products like hemp-based beer or non-intoxicating cannabis-infused foods and beauty products.