A recent partnership between Häagen-Dazs and Liberty London will see an immersive spring flavor launch that several lucky consumers will be able to attend in style. The innovative event will serve as the launch of Häagen-Dazs' two spring flavors; Lychee Raspberry Rose and Apricot Lavender. The soiree will take place at the luxurious Regent St department store and will be the only place selling the special spring-inspired flavors while supplies last.
The luxury department store experience will also allow guests to view a stunning floral installation by artist Rebecca Louise Law, whose piece features 1,200 flowers suspended delicately from the ceiling in order to create a garden-inspired oasis.
The Häagen-Dazs contest is available to UK residents on the brand's Facebook page and is an intriguing occurrence of a brand extending media treatment to consumers in order to generate authentic buzz around a new product range.
Häagen-Dazs is Offering a Chance to Attend Its Spring Flavor Launch
1. Consumer-invited Flavor Events - Brands can offer immersive flavor events for lucky consumers to generate authentic buzz and launch new products.
2. Luxury Department Store Experience - Partnering with luxury department stores to showcase new products and offer exclusive sales can create a unique and memorable experience for consumers.
3. Limited Edition Product Offerings - Offering exclusive, limited edition product offerings at special events can incentivize consumers to attend and generate excitement for the brand and its products.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can offer immersive events and limited edition product offerings to promote and launch new flavors.
2. Retail - Partnering with luxury retailers to showcase products and offer exclusive sales experiences can create a buzz for new product launches.
3. Social Media - Using social media platforms as a way to extend media treatment to consumers and offer exclusive events can generate authentic buzz and engagement for brands.