Convenience and indulgence combine with the new Häagen-Dazs Festive Dessert Collection as a range of ice cream treats for consumers to enjoy from home at their leisure. The product comes in two flavors including Red Velvet Cheesecake and Caramel Biscuit & Cream Speculoos, and come in 95ml portions to make it perfect for enjoyment as a portioned dessert. The product speaks to the changing preference of consumers for convenient yet high-quality treats to enjoy from home, which is being carried forward into the post-pandemic world.
Marketing Manager at Häagen-Dazs UK Jose Alves commented on the new Häagen-Dazs Festive Dessert Collection saying, "We’re getting into the festive spirit with the launch of two truly iconic flavour combinations. As consumers look to trade up in the run-up to Christmas, the new Festive Dessert Collection is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.”
The Häagen-Dazs Festive Dessert Collection Has Two Flavors
1. Convenient Indulgence Desserts - The trend for high-quality, portioned desserts that can be enjoyed at home is on the rise.
2. Festive Treats and Flavors - Consumers are seeking out seasonal and celebratory flavors, and companies that can align their products with the festive spirit are well-positioned.
3. Post-pandemic Food - Convenience and comfort will continue to drive growth in the food industry as the world transitions to a post-pandemic era.
1. Frozen Desserts - Companies within the frozen dessert industry can explore the creation of high-quality, portioned desserts that can be enjoyed conveniently at home.
2. Seasonal and Festive Foods - Food companies that can capitalize on seasonal or festive flavors and themes are in a prime position to appeal to consumers during special occasions.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) - As consumers continue to desire convenient, at-home indulgences, companies within the CPG space can create new offerings for this market.