Fans of reclaimed and upcycled furniture will love 'Fizz' by Valera Barnayev. This art furniture series rescues chairs that were destined for landfills; each one has been reinvented into something almost too unusually beautiful to sit on.
Check out more shots of 'Fizz' by Valera Barnayev in the gallery above, and keep clicking for more art furniture that would look more at home in a museum than in your living room.
Implications - With such vibrantly colored seating in the comfort of your living space, you'll be the envy of all of your furniture fiend friends. Don't forget to tell them about the environmental contributions as well.
'Fizz' by Valera Barnayev Turns Trash into Art Furniture
1. Reclaimed Furniture Trend - The trend of using reclaimed materials in furniture design creates opportunities for businesses to innovate in sustainable and eco-friendly ways.
2. Upcycling Movement Trend - The upcycling movement trend encourages businesses to explore creative ways to repurpose waste materials and turn them into beautiful and functional products.
3. Art Furniture Trend - The art furniture trend is an opportunity for businesses to create unique and aesthetically pleasing pieces that serve both functional and artistic purposes.
1. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry has the opportunity to embrace sustainable and artistic designs by incorporating reclaimed and upcycled materials into their products.
2. Sustainability Consulting Industry - The sustainability consulting industry can offer guidance and expertise to businesses in the furniture industry seeking to adopt eco-friendly and socially responsible practices.
3. Art and Design Industry - The art and design industry can leverage the art furniture trend to create unique and visually stunning pieces that push the boundaries of traditional furniture design.