The San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District created the Fire Department app in response to the harsh realization that when it comes to saving someone's life in a cardiac arrest, time is a crucial commodity.
The app is a direct approach to providing help to those who need it sooner rather than later. The Fire Department app sends a notification to the closest CPR-trained individual within the vicinity of a person who has made a call to EMS. The aim of the Fire Department app is to enhance the chances of a trained individual finding someone in need exponentially increases.
The Fire Department App Could Make the Difference Between Life and Death
1. CPR Notification Apps - Creating apps that quickly notify CPR-trained individuals to emergency situations can save lives.
2. Geolocation Emergency Services - Utilizing GPS technology to send location-based notifications to emergency services can improve response times.
3. Targeted CPR Training - Targeting CPR training to specific areas or neighborhoods with higher risk of cardiac arrests can increase the concentration of trained individuals.
1. Mobile App Development - Companies specializing in mobile app development have an opportunity to create similar apps to the Fire Department app.
2. Emergency Services - Emergency services providers can implement GPS technology to improve response times to emergency situations.
3. Healthcare & Training Services - Training providers and healthcare organizations have an opportunity to provide targeted CPR training to specific groups or communities.