Whether your BFF is a man, woman, dog, cat, horse, or squirrel, Pitbull Armory can outfit them in a full suit of armor. The armor is made out of your choice of steel, aluminum or HPDE plastic.
The plastic is best for costume armor because it is lightweight and extremely durable.
Andy at Pitbull Armory custom-makes each piece by hand and uses himself as well as his dog as models. One of his armor bras was actually used in a naughty movie.
Pitbull Armory Makes Heavy Metal Protection for Your Bff
1. Customized Armor - There is a growing trend towards personalized body armor that can be customized for various individuals and animals.
2. Lightweight Armor Materials - The use of lightweight materials like HPDE plastic is becoming popular in the production of body armor, especially for costume purposes.
3. Handcrafted Armor - The demand for handcrafted body armor, made by skilled artisans, is on the rise as it allows for better customization and unique designs.
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - The PPE industry can explore the potential of offering personalized body armor options, catering to individuals and animals with different specifications.
2. Costume and Cosplay - The costume and cosplay industry can leverage the lightweight and durable HPDE plastic armor trend to provide customers with high-quality costume armor options.
3. Artisanal Craftsmanship - The artisanal craftsmanship industry can tap into the demand for handcrafted body armor by offering unique and customized pieces for customers looking for exclusive designs.