Ahead of CES 2016 this year, Faraday Future set up a preview of its concept electric racecar, the FFZero1. The vehicle comes from an 18-month-old company that received backing from a Chinese billionaire and incentives from the state of Nevada for the establishment of a manufacturing facility in Las Vegas. Faraday Future boasts that it will be able to develop and produce cars at incredible speeds, thanks to its digital design and modular construction processes.
As for the car itself, it's described as a "tablet on wheels," complete with the ability to project images ahead of it on the road, a smartphone dock built into the steering wheel and more.
In addition to being a destination for learning about the latest developments in cutting-edge consumer gadgets, CES has become a place where automakers showcase their latest innovations.
Faraday Future Debuted Its FFZero1 Concept at CES 2016
1. Electric Racecars - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced electric racecars with digital design and modular construction processes.
2. Concept Electric Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create concept electric vehicles with interactive features like image projection and smartphone integration.
3. Automotive Innovation at CES - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Showcase the latest automotive innovations at CES, bridging the gap between technology and cars.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Adopt digital design and modular construction processes to increase manufacturing speed and efficiency.
2. Electric Vehicle Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate interactive features like image projection and smartphone integration into electric vehicles to enhance user experience.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with automakers to showcase cutting-edge automotive innovations at CES and drive consumer interest in technology-driven cars.