Battling against a fire that has broken out with a traditional fire extinguisher is dangerous business, so the conceptual 'Feuerloscher Shield+' extinguisher is intended to provide advanced protection to eliminate the potential of injury.
The extinguisher works by incorporating a folding transparent shield that will prevent you from being harmed by the heat coming off of the flames or by potential debris that might be nearby. The unit also incorporates an LED flashlight that will help users to maintain better visibility as they fight the flames or work their way towards the nearest exit.
The conceptual 'Feuerloscher Shield+' fire extinguisher is the design work of Tony Thomas Narikulam and comes as a far safer piece of equipment that could prevent injury in a simple way.
Image Credit: Tony Thomas Narikulam
The 'Feuerloscher Shield+' Protects Users from Flames
1. Advanced Protection Fire Extinguishers - Innovative fire extinguishers that provide advanced protection through incorporating additional features and functionalities, like a heat-resistant folding shield and LED flashlight for better visibility.
2. Smart Fire Extinguishers - Intelligent fire extinguishers equipped with sensors, IoT connection, and AI capabilities to detect and extinguish fires with minimal human intervention or involvement.
3. Eco-friendly Fire Extinguishers - Sustainable and non-toxic fire extinguishers that can tackle fires in an environmentally-friendly way without causing harm to humans or wildlife.
1. Safety and Security Industry - There is an opportunity in the safety and security industry to develop and offer advanced protection fire extinguishers to improve safety measures and minimize the risk of injury.
2. Iot and Smart Home Industry - The IoT and smart home industry can leverage the capabilities of smart fire extinguishers to create a safer and connected living environment for consumers.
3. Chemical and Sustainability Industry - The chemical and sustainability industry can work on developing eco-friendly fire extinguishers that can tackle fires effectively without causing harm to the environment, wildlife, or humans.