Canadian fashion retailer, Addition Elle, is bringing its messages of body positivity and inclusiveness to an American market with the unveiling of a New York-based pop-up shop, to promote the company's localized eCommerce website.
The launch of the pop-up and online store coincide with the brand's participation in a New York Fashion Week runway show, which featured model Ashley Graham debuting her eponymous lingerie line. The brand's entire campaign focused on female empowerment, and called upon various style icons who share the brand's democratic approach to fashion.
Addition Elle effectively leveraged its participation in New York Fashion Week to to increase its brand awareness, while simultaneously responding to a growing American demographic of young women seeking more accurate representation.
Fashion Retailer Addition Elle Launches a US eCommerce Website
1. Inclusive Ecommerce Retail - There is a growing demand for eCommerce platforms that cater to diverse body types and sizes, creating opportunities for retailers to differentiate themselves through inclusive marketing and product offerings.
2. Localized Ecommerce Websites - Localization of eCommerce websites can increase brand awareness in a new market, allowing retailers to tailor their offerings to a specific region's unique needs and preferences.
3. Female Empowerment Campaigns - Creating campaigns that focus on female empowerment and inclusivity can increase brand loyalty and reach with young women who are seeking more accurate representation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can differentiate themselves by offering inclusive product lines and marketing to a diverse demographic.
2. Ecommerce - eCommerce companies can create localized websites that cater to specific regions and demographics, increasing brand awareness and sales.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can work with fashion brands to create campaigns that focus on female empowerment and inclusivity, catering to a growing market of young women seeking representation in the fashion industry.