Shop, the personal shopping assistant that was recently launched by Shopify, is looking to bring more attention to Asian-owned businesses in celebration of Asian Heritage Month in Canada by featuring Asian-owned businesses on a permanent basis.
The personal shopping assistant was unveiled earlier this year as part of Shopify's commitment to elevating more entrepreneurial voices, and its Asian Heritage Month promotion aims to increase traction for small businesses by bringing them more customers, while also allowing shoppers to discover brand's that may not be familiar with.
Customers can browse the offerings of 60 Asian-owned brands that have been featured on Shop, including Asom, I'll Know When I See It, Thersa Duong Arts, Vessi, and Moo Shu Ice Cream & Kitchen.
Image Credit: Shopify
Shopify's Shop is Prominently Featuring Asian-Owned Businesses
1. Asian-owned Business Promotion - Shopify's Shop personal shopping assistant is promoting Asian-owned businesses on a permanent basis, offering more visibility and traction for small businesses owned by Asians.
2. Entrepreneurial Voice Elevation - Shopify's Shop personal shopping assistant aims to elevate more entrepreneurial voices by featuring small businesses, giving them more visibility and traction among potential customers.
3. Discovery of Local Brands - Shopify's Shop personal shopping assistant allows customers to discover new local brands, making it convenient for them to purchase products from small businesses that may not be familiar with.
1. Ecommerce - Ecommerce companies can leverage personal shopping assistant technology to bring more visibility and customers to small, local businesses, supporting them in growing their sales and revenue.
2. Retail - Retail businesses can learn from Shopify's promotion of small businesses through its personal shopping assistant to create similar programs that boost customer discovery and brand awareness.
3. Diversity and Inclusion - Industries can promote diversity and inclusion by supporting small businesses from underrepresented communities such as Asians, helping to build a more inclusive and equitable society.