Described as family dining for the digital age, Sue's Tech Kitchen offers a family-friendly dining experience from author and entrepreneur Randi Zuckerberg. The tech-focused popup restaurant was designed by a NASA scientist and features a variety of imagination-boosting technologies for kids to interact with.
With an aim to provide a "STEM-inspired adventure," Sue's Tech Kitchen encourages children to engage with technology while totally turning your preconceived notion of a family-friendly dining experience on its head. In addition to feeding your family, the experiential restaurant also exposes young ones to science and technology that will shape their futures. This includes 3D printing dessert, coding with candy and making music with produce. The popup began its beta national tour in Chattanooga, Tennessee with plans to hit the road.
Sue's Tech Kitchen is a Tech-Focused, Family-Friendly Dining Experience
1. Stem-focused Dining - There is an opportunity for the food industry to incorporate more STEM-focused experiences into their dining experiences.
2. Imagination-boosting Technologies for Children - There is an opportunity for technology companies to create more imagination-boosting technologies for children used in restaurants or other public spaces.
3. Experiential Dining - There is an opportunity for the dining industry to create more experiential dining experiences that incorporate technology or innovation to engage customers.
1. Food Industry - The food industry can benefit from incorporating more technology and STEM education into their dining experiences.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry can focus on creating more imagination-boosting technologies for children to be used in public spaces, such as restaurants.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can create more innovative experiences for families that incorporate technology or STEM education.