Photo manipulation software company Finishizer released its new Fail Hitler ad. The humorous print ad takes a standard black and white historical photo of the German dictator giving a traditional Nazi salute at a rally and manipulates it to show everyone else responding by giving him the finger. The company slogan at the bottom of the page declares 'The Best Finish You Can Imagine.'
This humorous Fail Hitler ad, made in and for Poland, takes a tongue-in-cheek jab at a dark time in history while advertising photography software. The manipulation is very high quality and blended into the photograph very well done and displays a near-universal opinion in picture form. This Fail Hitler ad is very memorable and an effective piece of marketing.
This Fail Hitler Ad Uses Wit to Sell its Product
1. Humorous Advertising - The Fail Hitler ad demonstrates the effectiveness of using humor in advertising campaigns.
2. Controversial Marketing - The ad tackles a dark topic in a provocative way, sparking conversations and drawing attention to the Finishizer brand.
3. Emphasizing Product Features - The ad showcases the photo manipulation capabilities of the Finishizer software, highlighting its quality and versatility.
1. Advertising - The Fail Hitler ad reveals opportunities for innovative and attention-grabbing advertising campaigns.
2. Photography Software - The ad promotes the use of photo manipulation software like Finishizer, providing opportunities for further development and advancements in this industry.
3. Graphic Design - The high-quality manipulation in the ad highlights the importance of strong graphic design skills and raises the potential for disruptive innovation in this field.