This monumental project by Fabian Busdraghi tells a few tall tales. Entitled 'Infinite Palaces and Buildings,' the project involves photos of a building's windows stacked on top of one another to exaggerate height.
Fabian Busdraghi also plays with architecture as he mixes old and new styles to create these mega-buildings. The actual prints of the Fabian Busdraghi project average at about 10 meters wide.
Implications - With the growth of the modern industry and expanding cities all over the world, skyscraping architecture is everywhere. In the consumer and global view, building height and physical appearance are directly associated the success margin of a given corporation. As a result, companies are seeking to expand their offices in both original aesthetic and size to reflect a more powerful and successful story.
The Fabian Busdraghi 'Infinite Palaces and Buildings' Series
1. Skyscraping Architecture - The trend of skyscraping architecture is driving companies to expand their offices in both aesthetic and size to reflect success.
2. Mixing Old and New Styles - The trend of mixing old and new architectural styles presents opportunities for creating unique and visually striking buildings.
3. Exaggerated Height - The trend of exaggerating building height through creative visual techniques offers opportunities to make a powerful and memorable impression.
1. Real Estate - The real estate industry can capitalize on the trend of skyscraping architecture by developing and marketing high-rise buildings that appeal to companies seeking a powerful image.
2. Architecture and Design - The architecture and design industry can leverage the trend of mixing old and new styles to create innovative and visually captivating buildings, attracting clients who desire unique structures.
3. Construction - The construction industry can take advantage of the trend of exaggerated height by employing creative techniques to make buildings stand out and leave a lasting impression.