One of the newest products from Virtue is an exfoliating scalp treatment that takes the form of a lightweight, whipped creme. The dual-action product joins other in the Refresh lineup, which was created to "bring hair back to its lightest, cleanest state" with products that boast purifying, detoxifying and reinvigorating properties.
The creme is touted as a solution for lifting dry, aged cells from follicles and clearing the scalp of dirt, sebum and built-up product. The whipped creme boasts rice beads and fruit enzymes to provide exfoliation in two ways, along with moisture-restoring ingredients like jojoba and Kalahari melon oil. The product also includes Alpha Keratin 60ku, a whole, human keratin protein that stemmed from regenerative medicine and is now being used as the first of its kind in hair care.
Image Credit: Virtue
Virtue's Exfoliating Scalp Treatment Takes the Form of a Light Creme
1. Exfoliating Scalp Treatments - Whipped scalp treatments offer a new approach to exfoliating and detoxifying the scalp for healthier hair.
2. Dual-action Hair Products - The combination of exfoliation and nourishment in hair products presents an opportunity for multi-functional solutions.
3. Regenerative Medicine in Hair Care - The use of whole, human keratin protein derived from regenerative medicine opens the door for innovative advancements in hair care.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can leverage whipped scalp treatments to meet the growing demand for innovative and effective hair care products.
2. Cosmetic Chemistry - The field of cosmetic chemistry can explore the development of dual-action products that provide both exfoliation and nourishment for the scalp and hair.
3. Biotechnology - Biotechnology companies can further develop regenerative solutions for hair care using regenerative medicine-derived ingredients like whole, human keratin protein.