Child obesity is fast becoming a global epidemic.
The Health Promotion Switzerland foundation has come up with a creative guerilla campaign to raise the awareness of this serious issue.
The campaign uses the fact/slogan “Every Fifth Child is Overweight” on stickers placed on creatively designed pieces that instantly grab your attention.
The campaign uses a specially designed Tricycle, Sledge, Bicycle and school chair with super-sized seats and the harsh-fact sticker to illustrate the wide-spread problem.
Every Fifth Child is Overweight
1. Child Obesity Awareness - Guerrilla campaigns and creative designs can be effective in raising awareness about the issue.
2. Global Obesity Epidemic - The increasing prevalence of child obesity presents opportunities for intervention on a global scale.
3. Obesity-related Health Interventions - There is potential for new and innovative methods for preventing and treating obesity-related health problems.
1. Health and Wellness - Companies in the health and wellness industry can create products and services that promote healthy living and address the issue of child obesity.
2. Food Industry - The food industry can focus on creating healthier options and reformulating products to reduce obesity-related health risks.
3. Advertising and Marketing - New and innovative advertising campaigns can be developed to promote healthy eating habits and active lifestyles for children.