With an ethical fashion campaign, launched to celebrate gender and racial diversity, CHNGE once again exhibits its strong dedication to tolerance, acceptance and holding the right mindset. The label's 2018 Pride Month collection is comprised of minimalist streetwear that boasts powerful and confrontational slogans like "Women Don't Owe You Shit," while the designs are modeled by young and talented artists, models, musicians, athletes and more.
Alongside its LGBTQ+ clothing capsule and the endearing visuals of its ethical fashion campaign, CHNGE pledges to donate 50% of the proceeds from the collection to organizations and individuals, motivated to make a sizable difference in stigmatic environments.
In addition, the brand does its part in the sustainability movement as it is extremely conscientious about resource use. Compared to the traditional fashion brand, CHNGE saves 500 gallons of water and 305 pesticides.
CHNGE Launches Its Chic Retro LGBTQ+ Collection
1. Inclusivity-promoting Ethical Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and inclusive fashion lines that celebrate diversity and promote tolerance and acceptance.
2. Minimalist Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create streetwear designs with powerful and confrontational slogans to engage and empower consumers.
3. Sustainability in Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly fashion brands that prioritize resource conservation and make a positive environmental impact.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore ethical and sustainable fashion practices to meet the growing demand for inclusive and environmentally conscious clothing.
2. LGBTQ+ Activism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with LGBTQ+ organizations and create fashion campaigns that support and empower marginalized communities.
3. Socially Responsible Consumer Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate social responsibility in consumer goods by donating proceeds to meaningful causes and supporting initiatives that combat discrimination and stigma.