Canadian company LXR specializes in vintage luxury handbags and most recently, it works in collaboration with LGBT Youthline to celebrate Pride Month. From June 1st until June 10th, 5% of all purchases made online will be directed to the charitable organization. LXR also launched its Give-Back campaign -- pledging to donate a part of their revenue aid to causes that are close to their heart.
The overall mission is to help a variety of local organizations to also play a role to support causes for the environment, for mothers living with cancer, and for the LGBTQ+ community. This recent partnership with LGBT Youthline aids 2SLGBTQ+ youths all across Ontario, providing them support. Notably, LXR has also curated a series of pride bags to further support the initiative during Pride Month.
Image Credit: LXR
LXR Partners with LGBT Youthline on a Special Campaign
1. Charitable Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands partnering with charitable organizations to support social causes.
2. Give-back Campaigns - Companies pledging to donate a portion of their revenue to causes that align with their values and mission.
3. Pride Month Initiatives - Companies creating special campaigns and products to support the LGBTQ+ community during Pride Month.
1. Fashion and Luxury Goods - Fashion brands and luxury goods companies can collaborate with charitable organizations to support social causes, while also gaining positive publicity.
2. Retail and E-commerce - Companies can establish Give-Back campaigns to attract socially-conscious consumers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Non-profit and Social Services - Charitable organizations can partner with fashion brands and luxury goods companies to increase their fundraising efforts and engage with new audiences.