'Ouch Ease' is the name of a healing product from Edens Garden that uses essential oils for children. This soothing blend of lavender, tea tree, lime ylang ylang and more is specifically formatted to help heal any cuts and scratches that kids will inevitably be collected during play.
Edens Garden also makes a range of kid-friendly essential oil products that are designed to do everything from relieve head colds to focus energy and promote relaxation before sleep.
Just as many adults are now turning to the healing powers of essential oils for all aspects of their health and well-being, parents are beginning to introduce these products into their childcare routines. As stated on the packaging, oils by Edens Garden are suitable for kids two and up.
'Ouch Ease' by Edens Garden Introduces Essential Oils for Children
1. Kid-friendly Essential Oils - The increasing popularity of essential oils for children presents an opportunity for companies to develop more kid-friendly and safe oil blends.
2. Childcare Wellness Products - The rising trend of parents incorporating essential oils into their childcare routines opens up opportunities for businesses to create a range of wellness products specifically designed for children.
3. Natural Healing for Kids - The demand for natural healing alternatives among parents creates disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to develop innovative products using essential oils for children.
1. Healthcare & Wellness - The healthcare and wellness industry can explore the use of essential oils for children to develop new products and services catered to the needs of young users.
2. Children's Products - The children's products industry can capitalize on the trend by incorporating essential oils into a wide range of items such as lotions, creams, and bath products specially made for kids.
3. Natural Remedies - The natural remedies industry can leverage the growing interest in essential oils for children by creating innovative and safe oil blends that specifically target common ailments faced by kids.