Nature's Path Foods has released a variety of granola products in fruit, nut and chocolate flavors and its newest creation is espresso granola. The Love Crunch Espresso Vanilla Cream granola was inspired by the classic Italian Affogato so it mixes coffee and cocoa flavors with creamy white chocolate pieces. The granola is full of crunchy clusters that are sure to make it just as enjoyable for a snack or breakfast treat.
The oat-based granola is full of fair trade ingredients like black cocoa, a heavily alkalized cocoa powder that boasts a flavor that's said to be more mellow and smoother in taste as well as darker in hue. To match this, the new Love Granola comes in a premium resealable black bag.
Image Credit: Nature's Path Foods
Affogato Inspired the Love Crunch Espresso Vanilla Cream Granola
1. Espresso Granola - The rise of espresso granola opens opportunities for coffee and snack industries to collaborate and create new hybrid products.
2. Indulgent Granola - There is a growing trend in indulgent granola products, signaling an opportunity for food and beverage companies to create high-end granola products.
3. Fair Trade Ingredients - The use of fair-trade ingredients is becoming more prevalent in food products, providing opportunities for socially-conscious companies to lead the way in ethical sourcing.
1. Food - The food industry can capitalize on the indulgent granola trend by experimenting with new flavor combinations and incorporating niche ingredients.
2. Beverage - Coffee and beverage companies can partner with snack manufacturers to create cross-over products and capitalize on the espresso granola trend.
3. Fair Trade - Companies in the fair trade industry have the opportunity to collaborate with food manufacturers in order to produce products that are ethical and sustainable, meeting consumer demand for responsible sourcing.