For the spring season, Starbucks Reserve Roasteries are introducing Espresso Dolce drinks that combine espresso, fruit puree and sweet cream.
The Mandarin Espresso Dolce variety layers mandarin and tangerine puree, fior di latte and espresso over ice, while the Passionfruit Pomegranate Espresso Dolce variety shares a similar di latte, espresso and ice base with a twist from blood orange, passionfruit and pomegranate puree. While the Passionfruit Pomegranate Espresso Dolce drink is available at all Roastery and Starbucks Reserve store locations, the Mandarin Espresso Dolce is a complexly layered treat that's exclusive to the Starbucks Reserve Roasteries in Seattle, Chicago and New York City.
These refreshing menu additions highlight the unique flavor notes of the coffee and boast unexpected vibrancy since most coffee beverages are brown.
Image Credit: Connor Surdi
Starbucks Reserve Roasteries are Serving Espresso Dolce Drinks
1. Fruity Espresso Beverages - Starbucks introduces fruity espresso beverages with fruit puree and sweet cream.
2. Exclusive Roastery Menu - Starbucks Reserve Roasteries feature exclusive menu items like the Mandarin Espresso Dolce.
3. Colorful Coffee Creations - Starbucks is creating colorful and vibrant coffee beverages using fruit puree and unexpected ingredients.
1. Coffee and Beverage - Coffee and beverage retailers can innovate their menu offerings with fruity espresso drinks.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can create unique and colorful coffee creations to diversify their beverage menu.
3. Food Retail - Grocery stores can sell fruit puree and sweet cream for consumers to make their own fruity espresso drinks at home.