Olympic hammer thrower Amanda Bingson recently covered ESPN Magazine's Body Issue. The Body Issue is an annual edition of the magazine that celebrates the diversity of athletes' bodies and the unbelievable power of the human form. This year's cover features Bingson, who is well known for her record-breaking athletic performances.
The cover features a shot of Bingson in action, wearing nothing but a glove on her hand. Highlighting her unbelievable strength and power, the cover demonstrates that not all athletes have the same body type. Inside ESPN Magazine's Body Issue, Bingson explains that she loves everything about her body and believes athletes can come in all shapes and sizes. Her unapologetic, body positive attitude helps to redefine public perceptions about what an athlete should look like.
This Edition of ESPN Magazine's Body Issue Features Amanda Bingson
1. Body Positive Athletes - The trend of celebrating athletes of all body types and promoting body positivity disrupts the traditional perception of what an athlete should look like.
2. Diverse Representation in Sports Media - The trend of featuring diverse athletes on magazine covers challenges the norm and provides opportunities for underrepresented athletes to gain visibility.
3. Redefining Athletic Beauty Standards - The trend of showcasing athletes who challenge conventional beauty standards opens up opportunities for greater inclusivity and diversity in the sports industry.
1. Sports Apparel and Equipment - The sports apparel and equipment industry can capitalize on the trend of body positive athletes by offering more inclusive and diverse product ranges for athletes of all body types.
2. Fitness and Wellness - The fitness and wellness industry can embrace the trend of redefining athletic beauty standards by promoting body positivity and providing inclusive spaces for athletes of all shapes and sizes to exercise and pursue their fitness goals.
3. Sports Media and Publishing - The sports media and publishing industry can seize the opportunity presented by diverse representation in sports media to feature more athletes who challenge traditional beauty standards, thus broadening their audience and attracting a more diverse readership.