EQ Virtual is an online healthcare provider available exclusively to patients in British Columbia, Canada. Allowing patients to "see the doctor, online," the platform is accessible via an iOS or Android app, connecting users and registered local physicians without the need for a traditional, in-person hospital visit.
Covered by MSP -- British Columbia's provincial Medical Services Plan -- EQ Virtual's service is privacy-focused, ensuring patients' information is stored safely and encrypted with the help of bank-grade security software. In addition to helping facilitate online doctor's visits with its video chat features, the platform also connects patients to specialists in their area and gives them access to prescriptions at pharmacies nearby with the option of Canada-wide medicine deliveries.
EQ Virtual pairs users with family doctors along with mental health professionals, social workers and more making it ideal for those leading a busy lifestyle or those living in remote areas.
EQ Virtual Offers Accessible Care for British Columbia Users
1. Virtual Healthcare - Opportunity for businesses to create new platforms that streamline virtual healthcare experiences.
2. Telemedicine - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate remote doctor's visits into their services.
3. Online Prescriptions - Opportunity for businesses to leverage technology to make prescription refills and deliveries more accessible and efficient.
1. Healthcare Technology - Companies in this industry can create new telemedicine and virtual healthcare platforms using EQ Virtual as a model.
2. Pharmaceuticals - Companies in this industry can explore online prescription services and same-day delivery options for medication.
3. Health Insurance - Companies in this industry can partner with virtual healthcare providers like EQ Virtual to offer their customers more accessible healthcare options.