The Epson EpiqVision Ultra EH-LS800 projector has been unveiled by the brand as a super-ultra-short-throw multimedia solution for the living room to provide viewers with an immersive experience.
The projector is characterized by its ability to project images up to 8-inches in size from just 0.9-inches from the wall. Crafted around the brand's 3LCD projection system, the projector makes use of a laser light source and is capable of utilizing pixel-shifting technology when required.
The Epson EpiqVision Ultra EH-LS800 projector delivers a 4K resolution for immersive content and will maintain the aesthetic of a space to maximize feelings of minimalism. The unit is expected to be available next month in white and black finish options, which will be priced at £3,299.99.
Image Credit: Epson
The Epson EpiqVision Ultra EH-LS800 Projector is Advanced
1. Super-ultra-short-throw Projectors - The trend towards super-ultra-short-throw projectors creates an opportunity for companies to innovate sleek living room multimedia solutions.
2. 3LCD Projection System - The emergence of 3LCD projection systems invites companies to disrupt the projected image market with high quality, vivid displays.
3. Pixel-shifting Technology - The trend towards pixel-shifting technology highlights the need for disruption in the projector industry, as companies can innovate and refine a new era of display quality.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies are primed to capitalize on the trend towards super-ultra-short-throw projectors in the living room.
2. Home Theatre - Home theatre companies can capitalize on the disruptive innovation offered by 3LCD projection systems and pixel-shifting technology.
3. Interior Design - Companies in the interior design industry can benefit from the trend towards super-ultra-short-throw projectors, which allow for multimedia integration in living spaces without compromising aesthetic minimalist values.