Epicgram knows that enhancing a video with slow motion and classical music is one of the easiest ways to make a video more dynamic. With the Epicgram app, users are able to add a classical music filter to their videos in order to create "impressive masterpieces" to be shared across social media. Slow-motion videos that capture clips of life's triumphs and fails set to the tune of Mozart and Bach are instantly bound to become more entertaining.
As well as helping users to create more interesting video content online, the Epicgram app also serves as a way to increase the public's exposure to all types of classical music. The app is free to download, although it is only available on iPhone 5S and later versions due to its camera requirements.
'Epicgram' Enhances Videos with Classical Music
1. Slow Motion Videos - Opportunity for businesses to develop apps or software that enhance videos with slow-motion effects, creating more dynamic and engaging content.
2. Classical Music Integration - Potential for businesses to create platforms or tools that allow users to add classical music filters to their videos, appealing to a wider audience and encouraging appreciation for classical music.
3. Social Media Video Enhancement - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to develop apps or features that enhance videos for social media sharing, introducing new ways to captivate viewers and stand out from the crowd.
1. Video Editing Software - Innovative opportunities for companies in the video editing software industry to incorporate features that facilitate the addition of classical music and slow-motion effects to videos.
2. Music Streaming Platforms - Disruptive innovation potential for music streaming platforms to integrate with video editing apps, allowing users to access a wide variety of classical music for their video projects.
3. Smartphone App Development - Opportunity for smartphone app developers to create user-friendly and accessible apps that enable users to enhance their videos with classical music and slow-motion effects.