Emmi Caffé Latte has announced two new coffee products that are sure to entice convenience-hungry consumers who are looking for an easier way to enjoy caffeinated beverages.
The new lineup consists of two variants including the Caffé Latte Colombia Edition and the Caffé Latte Cold Brew, which are both made with premium grounds to ensure a consistent flavor experience. The packaging design follows the brands existing products with a convenient cup aesthetic that is easily consumed while out of the house.
A company spokesperson explained on the new Emmi Caffé Latte products saying, "During the scorching summer of 2018, demand for Emmi Caffè Latte literally exploded...To ensure that the “fairy-tale” summer of 2018 continues, Emmi is investing a great deal in the further development of Emmi Caffè Latte, with our primary focus on coffee expertise."
Emmi Caffé Latte Has Unveiled Two New Coffee Variants
1. Single-serve Prepackaged Coffees - Opportunity to cater to convenience-hungry consumers who seek an easier way to enjoy coffee.
2. Premium Grounds - Opportunity to offer consistent and high-quality coffee flavor experience.
3. Convenient Packaging - Opportunity to provide easily consumable coffee cups for on-the-go consumers.
1. Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create new single-serve coffee products and capitalize on convenience-driven consumer demand.
2. Food Packaging - Opportunity to design innovative and eco-friendly packaging solutions for single-serve coffee products.
3. Coffee/café - Opportunity to expand product offerings by introducing new coffee variants and flavors to cater to consumer preferences and trends.