Elegant restaurant interiors give spaces an exquisite and refined quality. Such is the new location of Merkato in Valencia.
The aesthetic of the eating establishment is arranged by Barcelona-based Francesc Rifé Studio. With the use of a dark colorway and smooth contemporary furniture, Merkato welcomes its guests in a bold and sophisticated atmosphere. The building, in which the eatery will be operating from, is a former aircraft hanger. The high ceilings and industrial open-concept plan surely add a potent component to the elegant restaurant interior, "evoking the atmosphere of an outdoor courtyard."
The kitchen is also stylishly separated from the main eating area through a chic partition wall that is composed of charcoal terracotta tiles.
Photo Credits: David Zarzoso, Fernando Moreno
Francesc Rifé Studio Boasts Dark Finishes for Merkato
1. Dark Colorway - Exploring the use of dark colorways in restaurant interiors creates a bold and sophisticated atmosphere.
2. Industrial Open-concept Plan - Incorporating industrial open-concept plans into restaurant designs adds a potent and unique component to the overall atmosphere.
3. Chic Partition Wall - Utilizing chic partition walls made of charcoal terracotta tiles stylishly separates the kitchen from the main eating area.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can explore the use of dark colorways and chic partition walls to create exquisite and refined restaurant interiors.
2. Hospitality - Restaurants in the hospitality industry can incorporate industrial open-concept plans to provide a unique and memorable dining experience.
3. Architecture - Architects can consider repurposing industrial buildings, such as former aircraft hangars, for elegant restaurant interiors with high ceilings and an outdoor courtyard atmosphere.