The conceptual 'Rhaetus' electric folding cargo bike has been designed by HTH Han as a transportation solution for those in urban areas to support their changing lifestyle.
The trike is characterized by its balanced, three-wheel design that's capable of gliding easily through city streets. The trike functions in both travel and cargo modes, which feature wheelbase sizes of 650mm and 1000mm, respectively. The electric transportation solution can be expanded and contracted as required with the cargo mode revealing ample area in the front for storing purchases or deliveries.
The conceptual 'Rhaetus' electric folding cargo bike offers up to 172-liters of storage space to make it well-suited for delivery personnel, while also being great for use on off hours to move gear.
The Conceptual 'Rhaetus' Electric Folding Cargo Bike is Advanced
1. Electric Cargo Trikes - Opportunity for the manufacturing industry to develop sustainable urban delivery solutions that can accommodate growing urban populations.
2. Folding Transportation Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the transportation industry to create space-saving and convenient mobility options for urban dwellers.
3. Expandable Delivery Goods Solutions - Opportunity for businesses to optimize their delivery services with expandable cargo solutions that can accommodate various cargo sizes.
1. Manufacturing Industry - Manufacturers can utilize this trend to design and produce eco-friendly delivery vehicles for urban areas.
2. Transportation Industry - Transportation companies can invest in developing smart-foldable mobility options that can cater to the needs of urban commuters.
3. Logistics Industry - Opportunity for logistics companies to invest in expandable and customizable delivery solutions for efficient and timely delivery services.