Sous vide cooking has become one of the most popular methods of preparing food in recent months, so the new Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites enables consumers to try out foods prepared in this premium way. The bites have been prepared by placing the ingredients in a vacuum-sealed bag and immersed in water that is precisely heated to perfectly cook the food without any flavor loss.
The Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites are set to be available in the new year in two flavor options including Bacon & Gruyere and Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper. The new snacks are a low-carb, protein-rich meal options that respond to growing consumer preferences for food options that are as healthy as possible while also using on-trend preparation methods.
The Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites are Rich in Flavor and Protein
1. Sous Vide Food - The popularity of sous vide cooking is creating opportunities for innovative food products and preparation methods.
2. Protein Snacks - Consumers are increasingly looking for healthy, protein-rich snack options.
3. Low-carb Foods - Growing consumer demand for low-carb meal options is driving innovation in the food industry.
1. Food and Beverage - The sous vide cooking trend presents innovative opportunities for food companies.
2. Healthy Snack Foods - The demand for health-focused snacks is creating opportunities for disruptive products in the food industry.
3. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can innovate by incorporating the sous vide cooking method.