If you would rather not have mayonnaise or meat on your sandwiches try out this 'Edible Perspective' avocado, strawberry and goat cheese snack. In the absence of meat and processed condiments, this extremely health-conscious alternative is bursting with fresh berries, exotic vegetables and creamy goat cheese.
Mash up an avocado, smear its contents on two slices of toasted bread and top with strawberries and melted cheese. Voila! You have instantly created the 'Edible Perspective' avocado, strawberry and goat cheese snack that will tantalize taste buds and keep waistlines trim. This peculiar sandwich approach can be served both in a hot and cold variation. If you decide to skimp on the cheese, this one-faced sandwich instantly becomes a lunch time meal favorable to vegans.
Who ever said sandwiches were boring obviously hasn't seen this spectacular sandwich.
The 'Edible Perspective' Avocado, Strawberry and Goat Cheese Snack
1. Veggie-fruit Combinations - Combining fruits and vegetables in sandwiches creates unique and healthy snacking opportunities.
2. Plant-based Lunch Alternatives - Using fruits and vegetables as the main ingredient for sandwiches provides a vegan lunch option.
3. Creative Sandwich Recipes - Experimenting with non-traditional sandwich ingredients can lead to new and exciting recipes.
1. Food and Beverage - The food industry can create new sandwich products and expand plant-based options using creative fruit and vegetable combinations.
2. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industry can promote the health benefits of sandwich recipes that include fruits and vegetables.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality industry can incorporate these unique sandwiches into their menu offerings to provide healthy options for guests.