According to EazyScripts, one of the big problems with the current state of the healthcare industry is that doctors are disconnected from the pharmaceutical side of the industry. Doctors are tasked with diagnosing patients and prescribing medication, but they have virtually no idea of what those prescriptions will actually cost their patients. EazyScripts hopes to solve that issue, ultimately leading to more affordable solutions for patients.
EazyScripts claims that 50 percent of prescriptions don't end up getting filled, primarily because of cost. The platform shows doctors the prices of drugs, and it gives them options of how much of that cost gets passed on to patients versus how much might be covered by insurance providers. Further, the platform has analytics tools to let doctors track whether patients are continually filling prescriptions.
EazyScripts Lets Doctors Submit Patients' Prescriptions Online
1. Healthcare Transparency - EazyScripts' platform shows doctors the prices of drugs and provides options for cost coverage, highlighting the need for greater healthcare transparency.
2. Analytics-driven Healthcare - EazyScripts' analytics tools enable doctors to track patient prescription filling rates, offering potential opportunities for analytics-driven healthcare solutions.
3. E-prescriptions - EazyScripts' e-prescription platform offers an innovative solution to the problem of doctors' disconnect from the pharmaceutical side of the industry.
1. Healthcare Technology - EazyScripts represents a new breed of healthcare technology startups, providing electronic solutions for healthcare providers.
2. Pharmaceuticals - EazyScripts' platform could disrupt the pharmaceutical industry by providing greater cost transparency to doctors, potentially leading to more affordable prescriptions for patients.
3. Insurance - EazyScripts' platform offers options for insurance coverage of prescription costs, highlighting potential opportunities for innovation in the insurance industry for healthcare.