East Room is a stylish, membership-based coworking club serving as a hub for creative professionals in the burgeoning east Toronto neighborhood of Riverdale. Co-founded by brothers Derreck and Samuel Martin, East Room is a sprawling design-focused space with a long list of services and amenities for its members, many of whom are building businesses in the creative industries.
Currently, access to East Room and its expanding facilities is available through two types of membership; club membership, which allows unlimited access to the fully-serviced work lounge and resident membership, which offers a semi-private personal work station.
Planned expansion for East Room will include extended membership options, as well as exciting new additions to the space like test kitchens, ateliers, artist studios, photography labs and sound studios.
East Room is an intriguing model for coworking that incorporates contemporary design aesthetics while maintaining focused on the member experience and cultivating an environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
East Room is a Design-Focused Creative Membership Club in Toronto
1. Design-focused Coworking - Opportunity to create stylish and customized coworking spaces with high-end amenities for creative professionals.
2. Specialized Membership Options - Opportunity to offer various types of membership options to cater to the needs of business professionals in different industries.
3. Expansion Into Niche Industries - Opportunity to expand coworking offerings to include industry-specific spaces like test kitchens, ateliers, artist studios, photography labs and sound studios.
1. Creative Industries - Design-focused coworking spaces can attract and support the needs of professionals in creative industries.
2. Entrepreneurship and Startups - Offering specialized membership options can cater to the unique needs of entrepreneurs and startups.
3. Arts and Media - Expanding into niche industries can provide tailored workspace for professionals in arts and media industries.