The Eames Ottoman and Lounge Chair are two of the most iconic pieces of mid-century modern furniture design, but those pieces are getting pulled out of the mid-twentieth century and in to the modern era of retail. CostCo, the superstore known for its absurdly large bulk products, has recently introduced the Eames Ottoman and Lounge Chair onto its catalog.
Though CostCo indeed seems like an unlikely candidate for selling such a classic and well-regarded furniture pairing, it isn't entirely out of the blue. CostCo has offered home decor items for some time, though not all of its designs have been from such fine stock.
The Eames pieces are available for CostCo members only, and they are offered with free delivery.
The Eames Ottoman and Lounge Chair are Now Available at CostCo
1. Modernizing Classic Furniture - Retailers are finding opportunities in offering classic furniture designs to a wider audience through modern retail channels.
2. Premium Home Decor - Retailers are investing in high-quality home decor to cater to the growing demand for premium products.
3. Exclusive Membership Deals - Retailers are leveraging the exclusivity of membership programs to offer unique products and experiences to their customers.
1. Retail - Retailers are exploring opportunities to disrupt the furniture industry by offering classic designs through modern retail channels.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry is witnessing a trend of retailers investing in premium designs to cater to a growing demand for high-quality products.
3. Membership Programs - Retailers with exclusive membership programs have an opportunity to offer unique products and experiences to their members.