The Drone in a Phone may still be in its prototype stage, but it ushers in the next stage of selfies and protective cases in general. It boasts microdrones in the design to allow people to take photos from different angles including ones way up in the air.
Conceived by UK-based think tank Buzz Technology, the Drone in a Phone comes down to a detachable camera. Yet it will still be attached by a thin cord. This cord will provide the power and also allow efficient transfer of images back to the phone. There will be three options of cameras as well: macro, superzoom and regular. It might have a Kickstarter campaign as early as September.
Drone in a Phone Lets People Take Photos from High Above
1. Aerial Selfie Smartphone Cases - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop smartphone cases with built-in microdrones to take aerial photos.
2. Drone in a Phone - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Create phones with detachable cameras powered by a thin cord for aerial photography.
3. Microdrone Technology - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore the integration of microdrones for innovative photography and videography applications.
1. Smartphone Accessories - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Design and manufacture smartphone cases that enable aerial photography capabilities.
2. Photography Equipment - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Produce detachable cameras powered by thin cords for versatile aerial photo and video capturing.
3. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Incorporate microdrone technology into smartphones and devices to enhance photography experiences.