Amsterdam will host the world's first drone circus in 2015, a drone-powered light show that will feature races, battles and illusions. While drones have slowly been making their way into the retail experience via drone-based delivery services, this is one of the first event of its kind that focuses on drones for the purposes of entertainment.
The ominous trailer for the AIR 2015 event is likely a glimpse of more to come, as drones are likely to take over traditional forms of entertainment such as fireworks and puppets. The AIR trailer also proudly announces that it is "artist and stage free," which makes it seem especially futuristic and bizarre.
The drone circus will feature dancing drones covered in lights, as well as battles, races and "magic."
The World's First Drone Circus Will Take Place in Amsterdam in 2015
1. Drone-powered Entertainment - Opportunities for using drones in entertainment such as light shows, races, and battles.
2. Replacement of Traditional Forms of Entertainment - The potential for drones to replace traditional forms of entertainment such as fireworks and puppetry.
3. Innovative Light Shows - The use of drones in light shows offers a new and creative way to deliver entertainment and artistic experiences.
1. Entertainment - Explore the potential to integrate drones in entertainment, such as incorporating them into live performances.
2. Event Planning - Integrating drones into event planning can enhance the audience experience and increase engagement.
3. Technology - The emergence of drone-powered entertainment presents opportunities for technology companies to develop new products and services.