Drill’d Ice Cream in California is now serving up a unique new treat for fans of both Cheetos and ice cream alike. Although this might seem like an unconventional pairing, Drill’d Ice Cream blends a creamy base of vanilla ice cream with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos to create a spicy new twist on the classic dessert.
The spicy ice cream cone is touted as the ice cream brand's own "Hot as Hell" creation, which comes topped with additional Hot Cheetos for texture and decoration.
Flamin' Hot Cheetos have become loved by consumers as both a standalone snack and a spicy topping. As such, a variety of eateries have launched unique creations such as Ameci Pizza Kitchen's Flamin' Hot Cheetos Pizza and Bardot Bars and Coffee's Hot Cheetos Frappe.
Image Credit: Instagram
Drill’d Ice Cream Serves Ice Cream Blended with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
1. Spicy Snack Ice Creams - Drill’d Ice Cream blends a creamy base of vanilla ice cream with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos to create a spicy new twist on the classic dessert.
2. Unconventional Flavors - Innovative food brands can experiment with unusual flavors like Flamin’ Hot Cheetos in their products.
3. Food Mashups - Mixing two different types of food products in a unique combination has potential for creating viral sensations.
1. Ice Cream - Ice cream brands can experiment with unconventional flavors like Flamin’ Hot Cheetos to create unique products.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains and restaurants can experiment with food mashups to create interesting and unconventional menu items.
3. Snack Food - Snack food brands can experiment with different flavor combinations like Flamin’ Hot Cheetos in their products to attract consumer interest.