Erich Ginder’s new Dot/Dash pendant lights are a set of colorful, geometric-shaped light fixtures that add a personalized touch to the luminosity of one’s home.
The pretty lighting accessory is comprised of light-weight material pieced together using triangular and hexagonal shapes.
Each light is made from die-cut fabric, nylon rivets and grey cord, and can be customized with either translucent paper or opaque metallic foil. Each piece can be handcrafted from a choice of several fabric and foil options to create a luminous fixture tailored to one’s specific design aesthetic.
Although not for the home decorator on a budget (each lamp runs at about $400 US) the fixtures are a unique statement piece sure to get attention.
Dot/Dash pendant lights are among several other pieces in Ginder’s lineup of unique decor elements perfect for anyone looking to add some customized ambiance to their home.
Erich Ginder's Dot/Dash Pendant Lights are Shapely Solutions
1. Geometric Lighting - The trend of geometric-shaped lighting fixtures offers an opportunity for innovative designs and customization options.
2. Personalized Home Decor - The trend of personalized lighting accessories allows for tailored design aesthetics and unique statement pieces.
3. Customizable Light Fixtures - The trend of customizable light fixtures creates opportunities for individualized luminosity and ambiance in homes.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can capitalize on the demand for geometric lighting fixtures to offer innovative and customizable products.
2. Home Improvement - The home improvement industry can cater to the trend of personalized home decor by providing a wide range of customizable lighting options.
3. Artisanal Home Decor - The artisanal home decor industry has the opportunity to create handcrafted, unique lighting fixtures that appeal to the trend of customized ambiance.