The Doritos chicken strips sounds like a perfect football meal. People will be blown away with the fusion of the two, especially if you know they are a fan of Taco Bell's Doritos-infused tacos and nachos.
Personally I would want to make this creation with Cool Ranch flavored Doritos. To make them, all you have to do is first compile chicken breasts, a bag of your favorite flavored Doritos, flour, eggs and milk.
Start by preheating your oven to 375° but make sure to trim the fat off the chicken. Slice your breasts lengthwise into strips. Beat your eggs into a bowl and add some milk to it. Make sure to crush up your Doritos and put them in a separate bowl. You want to coat each chicken strip in flour, followed by a quick dip in the egg mixture. Lastly, roll them into the Doritos mixture and bake away!
These Doritos Chicken Strips Will be a Fan Favorite for Party Snacks
1. Doritos-infused Recipes - There is potential for the creation of different types of Doritos-infused recipes.
2. DIY Snack Mixes - There is potential for the creation of more DIY snack mixes such as the Doritos chicken strips.
3. Alternative Coatings - There is potential for the creation of alternative coatings for a variety of dishes.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry could potentially benefit from the creation of Doritos-infused recipes and DIY snack mixes.
2. Fast Food - The fast food industry could potentially benefit from incorporating Doritos-infused flavors into their menus.
3. Culinary Tools and Ingredients - The culinary tools and ingredients industry could potentially benefit with the creation of alternative coatings for dishes.