The Doritos Blaze snack chips have been unveiled by Frito-Lay as the latest creation that will offer a satisfyingly spicy experience that is unlike other options presently on the market.
Rather than simply being spicy, the chips are reported to have a "complex flavor and heat that builds as you crunch." This means that the more you eat of the snacks, the spicier they'll get to create a taste experience that is different for everyone.
The Doritos Blaze snack chips are branded with thermal imaging photos across the bag to convey a sense of intensifying and varying heat level, depending on the person. The spice on the chips is achieved with onion powder, garlic powder, jalapeño pepper powder and tomato powder ingredients.
The Doritos Blaze Chips Get Spicier as You Snack on Them
1. Spice-intensifying Snacks - Exploring the development of snack products that offer a gradually increasing and customizable spicy flavor as consumers consume them.
2. Complex Flavor Experiences - Creating snacks with multidimensional flavor profiles that evolve and intensify as consumers eat them.
3. Thermal Imaging Packaging - Incorporating thermal imaging visuals on snack packaging to visually represent the varying heat levels of spicy snacks.
1. Snack Food Industry - Opportunity for snack food companies to innovate and create unique product offerings that provide a novel flavor experience.
2. Seasoning and Spice Industry - Potential for manufacturers of seasonings and spices to develop new blends and combinations that enhance the evolving spiciness of snacks.
3. Packaging Industry - Opportunity for packaging companies to design innovative packaging solutions that visually communicate the flavor experience of spicy snacks.