CREAM is a San Francisco dessert brand that offers an unconventional take on the classic ice cream sandwich by replacing the cookie exterior layer with donut croissants. The sandwiches are known as the 'Do'sant Ice Cream Sandwich' and they offer a hybrid pastry base complete with various flavors of ice cream located in the centre.
The 'Do'sant Ice Cream Sandwiches' are made with a croissant dough that is deep fried in grapeseed oil in rings as if it was a donut. Then the circular croissant is topped with an icing glaze. The donut is kept warm and sliced upon order of the dessert. The frozen croissant sandwich can be customized over 15 different ice cream flavors and garnishes to render the dessert unique to the consumer's favorite flavors.
The CREAM Ice Cream Sandwiches Utilize Hybrid Pastries
1. Hybrid Pastry Desserts - Opportunity for bakery brands to create innovative desserts by combining different pastries into one.
2. Customizable Frozen Treats - Potential for ice cream shops to offer a wide variety of flavors and toppings for customers to personalize their frozen treats.
3. Unconventional Ice Cream Sandwiches - Chance for dessert brands to experiment with unique ingredients and flavors to create innovative versions of the classic ice cream sandwich.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can explore the creation of hybrid pastries and desserts to cater to customers looking for unique and innovative treats.
2. Ice Cream - Ice cream shops can capitalize on the trend of customizable frozen treats by offering a wide range of flavors and toppings for customers to choose from.
3. Dessert Brands - Opportunity for dessert brands to differentiate themselves by creating unconventional ice cream sandwiches using unique ingredients and inventive flavor combinations.