Letting go completely and embracing a rhythmic high full of sultry fashion fabrics and bedazzled chic pieces, top model Karlie Kloss fronts the all-new Donna Karan Fall 2014 campaign. Engrossed in a kaleidoscope of motion, the statuesque beauty is adorned in the latest season offerings from this iconic brand -- which recently celebrated its 30th anniversary.
Starring in both the print ads as well as a concept film called 'Woman in Motion' for the Donna Karan Fall 2014 campaign, Kloss is a sparkly and simmering vision. The concept film was directed by Steven Sebring and is created by photographing the model in a geo-dome by one hundred cameras.
“When I saw it for the first time, I felt it was something so personally me. It was everything that I am about — the body, the movement of the body, the energy, the city. It was women on the move,” says Kloss.
Karlie Kloss Fronts the Donna Karan Fall 2014 Campaign
1. Kinetic Fashion Ads - Opportunity for brands to capture attention by featuring dynamic movement in fashion advertisements and concept films.
2. Bedazzled Fashion - Rising trend of incorporating sparkly elements into everyday fashion for a glamorous look.
3. Concept Films - Increasing popularity of creating short films as a way to showcase fashion collections and add depth to traditional advertising campaigns.
1. Fashion - Brands can stand out by incorporating kinetic elements into their ad campaigns and experimenting with glamorous, bedazzled fashion.
2. Marketing - Opportunity for marketing teams to think outside the box and create unique, attention-grabbing advertisements through the use of kinetic features and concept films.
3. Film Production - As fashion brands continue to partner with filmmakers to create concept films, there is an opportunity for film production companies to specialize in this field.