This DIY nail art will ensure you make an arty statement with your nails. If you feel like your nails could do with a little extra love these days, then this arty watercolor manicure will put a spring in your step.
With the pastel shades and light and airy sheen, this look is perfect for bringing you into Springtime. The creator of this look, from the blog 'Small Good Things,' employed a simple method to get such cool results. First apply a base coat, then two more coats of Essie 'Adore-A-Ball' and wait for them to dry.
Once your bases are dried you can create the watercolor effect by applying the colors with a wet sponge and top off with a clear protective coat. This is a sweet feminine look to wear around Easter, during the springtime or just any time you feel like it.
This DIY Nail Art Idea Will Put a Spring in Your Step
1. Watercolor Nail Art - Exploring watercolor techniques in nail art presents an opportunity for innovation in the beauty industry.
2. DIY Nail Art - Teaching consumers how to create their own nail art designs opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
3. Spring-inspired Manicures - Developing new and creative nail art designs for springtime allows for innovative products and services in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can embrace the trend of watercolor nail art and offer innovative products and services to meet the demand.
2. Education - The education industry can provide online tutorials or workshops to teach DIY nail art techniques and foster creativity among individuals.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers and brands can collaborate with nail artists to create custom nail art designs inspired by seasonal trends, such as springtime manicures.