If you are looking to add a little retro style into your décor, try making your own lighting with ping pong balls!
Not only can these lamps be made on a tight budget, but the shape of the balls and the space that is created between them are what cause the lampshade to project playful shadows.
Diaz Kleefstra is a Dutch designer that specializes in these lamps, which have been known to border the lines of geek and glam.
So whether you want to spice up your room, or take a day off to explore your creative side, why not try making a new lampshade made out of ping pong balls?
DIY Budget Home Decor
1. DIY Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating DIY lighting kits for consumers and offering unique designs and materials.
2. Retro Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities include developing retro-inspired home decor products and creating unique, customized designs for consumers.
3. Playful Shadows - Disruptive innovation opportunities include designing lighting fixtures that cast unique and playful shadows for a fun and artistic home decor experience.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities include integrating DIY lighting into interior design solutions and offering customizable lighting options for clients.
2. Home Decor Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunities include curating a collection of retro-inspired home decor products, including DIY lighting kits, and providing unique shopping experiences for customers.
3. Arts and Crafts - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating new DIY lighting materials and tools, organizing workshops and classes for DIY enthusiasts, and developing online platforms for sharing DIY lighting ideas and inspiration.